If you want to lose weight, you don’t have to starve. Our recipes for fillings to lose weight prove it: they provide us with protein and fiber so that we stay satisfied for a long time and do not fall into the trap of snacks.
A balanced diet that you enjoy is the key to success. Because eating should make you happy, even when you’re on a diet. It is important that the dishes are rich in protein and fiber and keep you full for a long time.
In the clip: This is how you can lose weight with the soup diet
Bean salad with grilled chicken
This salad is easy to make and packed with nutrients. Mix the white beans, chickpeas or red beans in a bowl. Add the chopped peppers, onion, fresh cilantro and a splash of olive oil. Then grill a lean chicken breast fillet and cut it into strips. Place the roasted chicken on top of the bean salad and season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and lime juice.
Speaking of grilling, here are recipes and information for a perfect barbecue evening:
Vegetable omelet with spinach
Omelet is a quick and easy meal ideal for breakfast or lunch. Break two eggs and beat them well. Add chopped fresh spinach, diced peppers, lentils and onion. Fry the tortilla in a pan with a little olive oil until golden. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste. tortilla
Baked chicken with baked vegetables
Chicken breast is an excellent source of protein without being high in fat. Cut the chicken into pieces and marinate it with the spices of your choice. Place it on a baking tray and combine it with a mixture of chopped vegetables such as broccoli, zucchini or peppers and add the chickpeas. Bake everything at 200 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes. The result is delicious and abundant.
Lentils are an excellent source of fiber and plant-based protein. Cook red or green lentils in vegetable broth, add onion, carrot, celery and spices. Let the soup simmer until the lentils are soft and all the flavors are well blended. This soup is nutritious, satisfying and ideal for losing weight in a healthy way. You can pre-cook them perfectly and then freeze some portions. With Meal Prep you will always have a healthy dish on hand when things need to be done quickly and you don’t feel like cooking.
Fried salmon with steamed vegetables
Salmon is an excellent source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality protein. Fry it in a pan with a little oil and then season the salmon fillet with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Meanwhile, prepare a vegetable stir-fry with carrots, broccoli and chopped onion. Sauté the vegetables in olive oil, season them to your liking and finally add the white cannellini beans.
Turkish minced meat skillet with vegetables
This hearty stir-fry is rich in protein and fiber. Sauté lean ground beef in a skillet with chopped onion and garlic. Add the chickpeas, diced peppers, diced tomatoes and a pinch of cumin. Let simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the flavors blend well. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Tips for your healthy eating plan:
- Set realistic goals: Instead of striving for quick results, set realistic long-term goals. A healthy weight loss is around 0.5 kilograms per week. A slower, more sustained approach will help you develop healthy habits and maintain weight over the long term.
- Pay attention to your diet: Keep a food diary for a few days or use an app to track your daily food intake. This will help you eat more mindfully, check portion sizes and develop a better understanding of your eating habits.
- More movement: In addition to a healthy diet, regular exercise is an important part of a successful diet program. Find an activity that you enjoy and that fits into your daily life. Of course, this can be running, swimming, cycling, or even a dance class. If this is too much for you, a long walk is also perfect.
- Eat consciously: Pay attention to your feelings of hunger and satiety. Eat slowly and focus on your food instead of eating casually. Stop eating when you feel comfortably full and avoid gorging yourself. Plan your meals in advance and cook ahead to avoid temptations and unhealthy snacks.
- Make sure you get enough sleep and manage stress.:
Lack of sleep and chronic stress can make it difficult to lose weight. Get enough sleep to regulate your metabolism and hormones. Find ways to cope well with stress, such as relaxation techniques, meditation, and regular breaks.
The most important thing in the end: don’t pressure yourself and look for recipes that you like and exercises that you enjoy. Only then can you face the whole matter with joy and stay healthy. Because that’s all that matters.