Streamer MontanaBlack is planning a Christmas event on Twitch and, in the spirit of Christmas, he’s giving a content creator a gift that many people no longer have on their radar: the first person he invites is CommanderWarrior (44), that has been in recent years. I’ve struggled to stay relevant for years.
What type of event is this?
- Germany’s most famous political commentator and Twitch streamer MontanaBlack has plans for December 17. a Christmas event that will be broadcast on Twitch.
- He wants to invite more than 100 German content creators and spend time with them on a 300-meter-long rented ski slope.
- The idea is that everyone can do what they want there, transmit or produce content themselves. There should be sledding and skiing, then we get together and do Secret Santa together. This should last a few hours: an event to do something together. Because at the end of the day you are a big family and you share the same interests.
MontanaBlack wants to give something back
That was the special invitation.: First, MontanaBlack personally invited CommanderWarrior. He’s a “damn OG legend.”
Because many may have forgotten you, but I have not forgotten you.
MontanaBlack explained that you can only invite big, relevant streamers to some events because you have to justify the production effort to your team, but that doesn’t matter for the ski event. He wanted to invite Commanderkrieger “to give something back,” because Commanderkrieger invited him to attend their fan meeting in 2014. Now the circle would be closed.
If MontanaBlack has the chance to give something back, Commanderkrieger would be the first person he would invite.
How did the guest react? Commander Krieger was moved to tears, had to continue looking into his eyes and was visibly caught up in his words.
Many fans also took the opportunity to tell Commanderkrieger how much they appreciate him and how nice they think it is to be recognized here in his YouTube video, which now has 114,000 views.
This is what’s behind it: This is a somewhat bitter story. Because on the German internet Commanderkrieger is seen as an example of someone who was once big, but who over the years has lost much of his audience, similar to Ninja in the US, whose star fell significantly afterwards. of the Fortnite hype.
The sayings and jokes about Commanderkrieger are similar to those of Twitch streamer ChefStrobel. It serves as a permanent punchline to jokes that have somehow taken on such a life of their own that it’s no longer about the person, but has already become a meme.
Commanderkrieger was already present, as MontanaBlack says, at the origins of German YouTube about 11 years ago and was very successful there.
- Some of his videos from 2012 reached around 1 million views.
- Even before 2017, at least the 100,000 were always there.
- But the videos in recent weeks only reached figures of between 2,000 and 5,000 views.
The 110,000 views Commanderkrieger now has after being invited by MontanaBlack is his biggest achievement in about 2 years.
MontanaBlack seems to appreciate the Steramers of old, but he probably doesn’t have much use for many current streamers on German Twitch:
MontanaBlack complains about the prize he doesn’t win and the “dirty and left-wing” Twitch that surrounds HandofBlood