Call of Duty: Modern Warfare changes more than 100 things in its first update. The most important patch notes for weapons and movement in the new German update.
Hamburg – MW3 is finally here and Call of Duty will immediately release pages of patch notes. At the time of release, a new update changed a lot compared to the beta or revised weapons. Snipers, light machine guns, and ARs are deadlier, but some weapons have been weakened considerably. Audio and movement were also worked on.
MW3 Release Update: Patch Notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in German
New update for MW3: The new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has begun, in Germany you will be able to shoot late at night or early in the morning on November 10, depending on the platform. As usual, there is a day 1 patch. The CoD developers have released extensive patch notes.
Here we only show you the most important changes or changelogs that you should know about multiplayer. Of course, there are also nerfs for weapons from the beta that are too powerful:
- Visibility: Player names above their heads are now outlined, so you can see enemies better.
The current series is now displayed for each death in the game; there is more information in the bookmark
- Generate: There are new spawn points on almost every map: spawning in High Rise, Estate, and Favela should be safer.
- Audio: Sounds caused by footsteps should now be easier to distinguish between enemies and teammates.
- New configuration: Double-pressing the aim button can now activate the tactical stance (the tactical stance is the new stance between aiming and hip-firing); must be configured
- Motion: Running while sliding now cancels the sliding animation.
The short penalty for aiming weapons while jumping has been reduced by 20%.
Best MW3 weapons: nerfs and improvements in the launch update
Weapon changes: Weapons that already dominated the MW3 beta received some severe nerfs in the launch build of the new CoD. Although many “OP weapons” are now weaker, there are also some improvements, namely reinforcements.
More about MW3:
Weapons quickly in MW3 levels: trick for 3000 XP per second
The best weapons in MW3 multiplayer at launch
MW3: Best German Controller Settings – Settings for Aim Assist, Movement and Aim
Assault rifles, light machine guns, and sniper rifles are receiving bullet difficulty improvements almost across the board. The hardest nerfs are for the Striker SMG, which will receive even more nerfs after the beta, and for almost all guns. These are the most important weapon changes in German:
- SVA 545 (assault rifle) – Improvement: slightly improved bullet speed (+19%), rate of fire (+8%), and body hit damage.
- MTZ-556 (assault rifle) – Upgrade: Improved bullet speed (+18%), damage range (+17%)
- MCW (assault rifle) – Upgrade: Bullet speed (+18%); Nerf: Increased recoil for continuous fire, reduced minimum damage (-13%)
- Striker (submachine gun) – Nerf: Reduced damage in all areas (between -5% and -18%), slower aiming time (-4%)
- Holger 26 (machine gun) – Upgrade: Bullet speed increased (+13%)
- Pulemyot 762 (machine gun) – Upgrade: bullet speed increased (+16%); Nerf: reduced damage range (-4%)
- MTZ interceptor (sniper rifle) – Improvement: increased bullet speed (+15%), faster aiming time (-20%)
- MCW 6.8 (sniper rifle) – Improvement: increased bullet speed (+12%), faster aiming time (-6%)
- Longbow (sniper rifle) – Upgrade: bullet speed increased (+13%); Nerf: More flinch when shot (+18%)
- KV inhibitor (sniper rifle) – Upgrade: bullet speed increased (+5%); Nerf: More flinch when shot (+18%)
- Pistols: Reduced damage and range.
- Complete MW3 Patch Notes on Activision
Why do we say “nerf” and “buff”?
When an upgrade weakens a weapon or class in a video game, we are talking about an nerf. This is supposed to come from Nerf guns, the toy guns, which only shoot harmless foam material. TO Strong On the other hand, something reinforces something that comes from the English word “to buff”, which means something like “to polish” in German.
Download MW3 Day 1 patch? For most CoD players, the changes will have already been made with the mass download in preparation for MW3. Therefore, there is no need to upload another 100 GB and postpone today’s planned gaming session until launch. If you have to download the day 1 patch for MW3 separately, you don’t have to worry about such a large download.