Shortly before the ID change and the start of Dragonflight Season 3, the developers at Blizzard once again released a hotfix pack on the World of Warcraft live servers. Aberrus raid, dragon riding UI, and almost all classes are affected.
Shortly before the ID change and the start of Dragonflight Season 3, the developers at Blizzard once again released a hotfix pack on the World of Warcraft live servers. Aberrus raid, dragon riding UI, and almost all classes are affected. Here are the translated highlights:
- Demon Hunter: Fixed an issue that caused the Demon Hunter to momentarily freeze in place when the effect of The hunt was canceled or interrupted.
- balance druid: Incarnation: Chosen of Elune Will no longer transform into an armored Moonkin when using the new Barbershop customization. The armored incarnation model will appear when using the classic Moonkin form.
- Preservation Caller: spiritual flower now jumps to friendly targets to heal during missions and encounters.
- Beast Mastery Hunter: Fixed an issue where wild instincts not applied correctly when using multiple different hunters call of the jungle used.
- Discipline Priest: Fixed an issue where schism could not be applied to the target if it moved out of range or line of sight while thought stroke It was completed.
- Rogue – General: leech venom It should no longer crash when changing instances. There was also a problem with the interaction between concentration and shadow techniques Fixed.
- villain murder: Lethal dose it should no longer lead to that blood red storm, serrated bone spine either mutilated meat (of Doom Blade) benefit from its effect but do not contribute to it.
- aberrus: Scale Commander Sarkareth no longer incorrectly casts one in Phase 3 Void Assassin.
- items: Fixed an issue that could cause some equipment, such as Fyrakk’s attacks, Time Rifts, or Dream Leaps, to no longer be upgraded further when becoming an item in the Aberrus set.
- PvP – Demon Hunter: Fixed an issue that prevented the effect of Darkness increased to 50 percent in PvP combat as intended.
- PvP – Hunter: The effectiveness of Rapid Reload (4-point accuracy bonus from the Blazing Dreamstalker trophy set) has been reduced by 40 percent in PvP situations.
- missions: Aeronaut Taldraszo Cataloging They are now less confusing and no longer send players on a very strange journey to the Awakening Coast.
- User interface: Fixed an issue where the Dragon Riding stamina meter would occasionally display incorrect stamina values when logging in.
WoW – Fixes for November 14, 2023 – Official Patch Notes
Dungeons and Raids
- Aberrus, the Shadow Crucible
- Scalecommander Sarkareth no longer casts an incorrect Void Slash in Stage 3.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some equipment, such as those obtained in Fyrakk Assaults, Time Rifts, or Dreamsurges, to lose the option to upgrade further when becoming an item in the Aberrus set.
Player versus player
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that prevented Darkness from increasing its effect to 50% in PvP combat, as intended.
- Quick Reload effectiveness (Blazing Dreamstalker Marksmanship 4-piece set bonus) reduced by 40% in PvP situations.
- Balloon drivers who are “cataloging Thaldrazsus” are now less confused and no longer send players on a very strange trip to Waking Shores.
- Fixed an issue where Dragonriding stamina bars would occasionally display incorrect stamina values when logging in.
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demon Hunter to remain immobilized briefly when the Hunt cast was canceled or interrupted.
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune will no longer transform you into an armored Moonkin if you are using a new Barbershop customization. The armored Encarnación model will show if you are using the classic Moonkin form.
- Spiritbloom will now bounce towards friendly targets that need to be healed during quests and encounters.
- Beast Domain
- Fixed an issue where Wild Instincts would not apply correctly when multiple different hunters were using Call of the Wild.
- Beast Domain
- Fixed an issue that caused Monk’s Chi Torpedo to not activate Mighty Roar**.**
- Fixed an issue where Schism could not apply to your target if you stayed out of range or line of sight while completing Mind Blast.
- Leech Poison should no longer drop when changing instances.
- Fixed an issue with the interaction between Premeditation and Shadow Technique.
- Lethal Dose should no longer cause Crimson Tempest, Serrated Bone Spike, or Mutilated Flesh (from Doomblade) to benefit but not contribute to its effect.