Larian Studios is hard at work on Baldur’s Gate 3. In the new update, the team is focusing on one of the romances.
Larian Studios has released a new patch for “Baldur’s Gate 3”. This is now the eleventh hotfix that removes all bugs from the RPG.
The current hotfix brings the game up to version 1,004,003 and will not only fix bugs, but also visual issues and crashes.
Baldur’s Gate 3: patch notes at a glance
One of the biggest mistakes was a romantic scene with Gale. It could happen that the scene suddenly took place in a black void. This problem should now be a thing of the past.
Larian Studios knows there is also a problem with Astarion’s romance. Some kissing animations are said to be buggy here. Unfortunately, Hotfix No. 11 doesn’t help. Players will have to wait for a future update.
Another character that has received some modifications is The Dark Urge. This is a special background that fans can choose for their character.
We’ve incorporated the patch notes in English so you can read for yourself what other changes there were:
- You can now use soaps found in saves before Patch 4.
- Fixed the game sometimes freezing indefinitely after a reaction to a spell that hits you with multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a crash after using a reaction that causes an attack against a dead creature.
- Fixed an issue that caused you to get stuck in certain dialogues and unable to continue.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting a long rest.
- Overpowered followers will now follow the party as expected after loading a save.
- Fixed Gale’s romantic scene playing in what appears to be a black void.
- Fixed a Dark Urge flashback accidentally teleporting you to the Lower Town.
- The Cursed Skulls in Jannath’s estate are now vulnerable to Strength and Radiant damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain characters from performing their behavior.
- Fixed citizens and refugees in Baldur’s Gate sometimes shaking around or not using their proper animations.
- Fixed some visual artifacts appearing in the camp related to Dark Urge and Karlach dialogue. This also resolved the bloodstain under Alfira suddenly getting larger after loading a save.
- Wyll and Minthara should now properly kiss a second time without needing to reactivate the dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where a companion’s camping night dialogue could be replaced by a different dialogue that could not be activated during a previous night.
More news about “Baldur’s Gate 3”:
“Baldur’s Gate 3” is available for PC from August 3, 2023 and for PlayStation 5 in Europe from September 6, 2023.
The rollout for Xbox consoles will take place a little later due to technical issues with split-screen co-op on the Xbox Series S. According to rumors, the version will be released in December 2023.
Source: Larian Studies
More news about Baldur’s Gate 3.
Comment on this news on the PlayStation forum.
Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and some other retailers are usually affiliate links. When you make a purchase, we receive a small commission with which we can fund the free-to-use site. You have no disadvantages.