In the new episode of WoWCast, several Blizzard officials answered questions from the community about the various WoW announcements at BlizzCon 2023. In this message, we have summarized all the new findings for you.
With World of Warcraft: The War Within (or the Worldsoul saga), Cataclysm Classic and the season of discovery There were several notable announcements for all World of Warcraft fans at BlizzCon 2023. Announcements that left many questions unanswered. Some of these community questions were asked during the regular post-BlizzCon WoWCast Q&A session. You can watch the nearly 64-minute long chat here. We will then summarize the most important findings for you.
Questions and answers about the internal war
- Game Director Ion Hazzikostas and Associate Game Director Morgan Day answered questions about the new WoW expansion.
- The roadmap to 2023 was well received. Therefore it will a roadmap for 2024 give. According to Hazzikostas, there will be three more updates for Dragonflight before the release of The War Within. A patch brings Season 4, in which the developers want to try one or two experiments (similar to the ending of Shadowlands).
- With the 3-day early access The developers want to update the epic edition of The War Within. You can learn more about this in this news.. This bonus is intended to affect level experience only. Everything afterward, such as weekly ID resets, the start of the season, etc., should be planned in such a way that it makes no difference whether you were able to accumulate your first experience points three days earlier or later.
- Even if The War Within, Midnight and The Last Titan expansions are scheduled to appear at a faster pace, in all three cases players can expect all the content that comes with said expansion (“four new areas, dungeons, raids, etc.“). The objective is rather greater. Avoid content holes and achieve a refresh rate, as has been the case in Dragonflight so far, while we work on the other expansions at the same time.
- All Druid Flying Forms It will support dynamic flight.
- He Dragon Flight Profession System will continue, with new specialization options for different professions. There may be adjustments to inspiration value and crafting orders.
- In regards to activating account-wide transmog templates through warbands, they could Tier set tokens are an exception represent and remain united to the soul. Community feedback (and whether the developers find a viable solution for activation) will ultimately be the deciding factor.
- There is currently no feature to play with a character. leave the war band.
- If you are in one Battlenet account has multiple accesses to WoW, then all the characters from the different WoW accesses will be part of your gang; There is no upper limit like there is with the number of characters per WoW account. However, multiboxers might encounter minor restrictions, for example when accessing the War Pack Bank: if character A from WoW account A is currently in the bank, then character B from account B cannot access the bank. .
- When raids are accessible, Flight faction reputation should be distributed across the account. All factions from previous expansions will continue over time. With rival factions like the Aldor and Seer from TBC There will probably be exceptions: the reputation itself remains unchanged for the respective characters, but the associated rewards should be available to the entire raid.
- Mythic Portals Plus It will be available throughout the account.
- With the launch of The War Within there will only be one War Pack Character Window Background give. More general information and individual customization options will be provided over time.
- There are currently no plans to do so. Inventory or bag system be fundamentally reviewed.
- He trading Post will return in The War Within.
- There is none for The War Within Value expression planned. With Midnight, however, adjustments to the values may be necessary.
- The developers would also like to do this in the future. more customization options meet the various peoples.
- With Midnight and The Last Titan, the developers want to return more often to regions they already know. However, this is not time travel, but rather a return to the current timeline. What has changed there? What new adventures await the heroes of Azeroth there? It would be a waste if one Continent as Northrend it’s scorched earth forever just because WotLK’s expansion took place there.
- For him Depths There will be no identification restrictions. You can visit them as many times as you want. The limitation comes through rare and epic keys, which you can use to open reward chests in the depths.
- He archeology profession will not return in The War Within.
Cataclysm Classic and Season of Discovery
- Principal Software Engineer Ana Resendez, Associate Director of Production Clayton Stone, and Principal Assistant Game Designer Tim Jones answer the classic questions.
- The developers want at this time There are no era servers for WotLK Classic. to avoid further fragmentation of the community. But that doesn’t mean you won’t return to Northrend at some point.
- with what was announced Level speed increased in the range of 1 to 80. Those responsible are mainly targeting the level 60 area in Outland and Northrend. After all, players can only expect the familiar TBC and WotLK Classic level experience. There should be no major adjustments for levels 1 to 60. However, players can expect the regular return of the XP buff.
- With Cata Classic, developers want something of the Weaknesses of the union system eradicate. Small guilds are supposed to be competitive. You’ll also want to look at guild perks that increased toxicity in the game at the time (for example, a certain percentage of every gold earned by members went to the bank, leading to massive invites).
- With Cata Classic it will be Return of the Disenchant button when assigning elements.
- The final stages of the Season of Discovery will occur at levels 25, 40, 50, and 60. However, it has not yet been decided when exactly which phase will take place. The respective timing will depend on how much time the currently active endgame meta needs to fully develop.
- He Final content of the different phases of the level. They do not expand to the new final level of the game with each new phase. However, the developers hope that the content will remain relevant throughout the season, as many players want to play Twinks and earn all the runes.
- It is not yet clear in what form Iconic classic raids from level 60. will be available.
- The developers would like to bring the season to the end of some questlines that ended rather abruptly in the original WoW. Which one exactly is still unclear. could be there new legendaries be available? Maybe.
- The Classic team works 24 hours a day to Bots in the classic context struggle. This work will continue with the new season. Among other things, through changes in certain activities, which are not disclosed at this time.
- The goal of the Season of Discovery is all players on as few servers as possible for delivery. It is now possible to host more players on the servers than at the beginning of WoW Classic.
- He Ashenvale PvP Event It only begins when both factions reach a specific minimum number of potential comrades-in-arms.
- Even with all of them new class runes The open world adventure should prove challenging. If necessary, the developers will increase the strength of the monsters.
- He Racial abilities of the classical era It will not be reviewed with the season. However, with the new equipment, the developers will make it easier for players to equip themselves optimally and reach important stat caps.
- It is still unclear how long the level 60 phase of the season will last and what will happen afterward. One thing is clear: players become one way or another. preserve its seasonal characters can.